Office of the Ombudsman of Navarra
● It defends the rights of citizens against abuse or negligence on the part of the public
authorities of Navarra.
● It proposes improvements in the actions of the public authorities and of public services.
● It deals with queries from citizens concerning their rights.
● It passes on proposals from citizens to the public authorities.
● It submits reports to parliament and to local authorities concerning:
− The situation and rights of adults.
− The situation and rights of children and concerning child protection.
− The regional tax system of Navarra.
− Basic social and primary care services.
− Basque (joint official language in the Basque-speaking area of Navarra)
− Unaccompanied foreign minors (Among others)