Office of the Ombudsman of Navarra
● It receives and answers complaints submitted to it by any citizen.
● It conducts investigations based on complaints or ex officio.
● It submits recommendations, suggestions and reminders of legal duty to the pubic
● It points out shortcomings and proposes improvements in legislation.
● It issues reports at the request of the Parliament of Navarra or any other public
administration of Navarra.
● It seeks to mediate between the public authorities and citizens in search of solutions
satisfactory to both parties.
● It acts as a mediator (Ararteko in Basque) with the public authorities in social matters.